Focus and Scope
Home | Focus and Scope
The Annals of Mathematical Modeling Journal publishes articles on the results of theoretical studies or empirical research related to Mathematics and Learning in the field of Mathematics Education.
The scope of scientific articles that can be published in
Annals of Mathematical Modeling Journals are as follows:
1. Mathematics Learning Model,
2. Media and Multimedia Learning Mathematics,
3. Curriculum in Mathematics Teaching,
4. Assessment and Evaluation in Mathematics Teaching,
5. Ethnomathematics in Mathematics Learning
6. Didactic Design in Mathematics Learning
7. Mathematical Theory and Applied Mathematics
The Annals of Mathematical Modeling Journal accepts articles in Indonesian or English.